Fall is in full throttle and this month I'm featuring two spooky Halloween smoothies.
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
Just like your favorite candy to get while trick-or-treating (or at least my favorite).
- 1/3 avocado
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (sugar free is what I use!)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Add everything to blender and blend until combined.
2. Bloody Smoothie
A spooky deep red smoothie to try out this Halloween.
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (any combination of strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry!)
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- ½ cup ice
Add berries and juice to blender first and blend until combined. Once combined, add ice and blend.
**Nutrition Labels were formulated using Verywellfit.com’s recipe analyzer and could vary slightly.